| Home | Our Family |  

January 9, 2006

Happy Birthday!

It was my Mark's birthday yesterday! As I was thinking about his birthday I was thinking how different my life would be if he hadn't been born! Where would I be, would I be married, would I have children? What a strange thought, yet what a thought of thankfulness in truly appreciating the day that he was born. Thank you God for my husband. We are done birthdays now until February. We've had many celebrations within the last month. Christmas, Mark's mom's birthday, Joshua's birthday, New Year's, Mark's birthday! Almost as busy as October when we have 4 birthdays. A new year for us all, a time to look forward to the growth and change in our lives. A time to grow in the wisdom of God and learn daily to live by His Spirit. Every day is special, every day counts, every day matters. And every day is one day closer to seeing our Saviour face to face! I wonder what this year will bring? What the changes in our life will be. What the events in our life will be. I do know one thing that is certain, and that is that God is in control. I can rest and have my peace in that. Hallelujah!

No comments: