| Home | Our Family |  

May 3, 2007

Dear Mikaya

You are one month old today!
It seems like just yesterday that you were born.
We have enjoyed cuddling you, rocking you,
kissing your baby cheeks and admiring all your cute baby faces.
You are very loved, all day long your siblings are telling you how cute
you are.

You and I have spent many hours in the wee mornings,
when everyone was fast asleep, talking, crying, and just being close.
Even though somewhat tiring, I have savored those moments knowing that
soon you will be running around and I won't be able to cuddle you like this.


I have found out you don't like chocolate near as much as I do!
Thanks, you knew I needed to cut down!


You don't like your soother very much and can't understand why we would
try to stick that thing in your mouth when you could just nurse from mommy. Jennifer seems to have the most patience with you and your soother!


You have given us a few little smiles. It lights up your whole face,
you are so cute!

Brooke can't stand it when you cry and quickly comes to tell me 'The baby
is crying.' You already have her wrapped around your little finger.



Your daddy is busy in the field these days but every chance he gets he
holds you close and talks with you.


Your brothers ask all day long if they can hold you.
They have affectionately nick named you 'Kaya'

Your sisters cuddle you often and even take care of you when I have a
much needed nap.


I can't imagine what life was like when you were not a part of our days.
We all feel very blessed that God has chosen us to be your family.
I love you little one.

Here is a verse for you;
'May you be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, whcih passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:18-19











No comments: