| Home | Our Family |  

October 4, 2007

My Little Lady




6 months Mikaya!

Where has time gone. It seems like just yesterday that you were born and yet when I think of all we have been through together, it's been so much. When I look at you sometimes I wonder what you will grow up to be like, what will be your personality and other times I look at you and see some of your little personality already! You are a very determined little girl, you have a twinkle in your eyes that melts your families heart. You love the many hugs and kisses you get each day and love to make your brothers laugh. It is so special to watch you with all your siblings and how they protect and love you so much. You are so blessed to have a family that loves you and will be your best friends someday. Your sister Brooke and you will have a special bond I'm sure and I can already see the little looks you give each other that seems to say 'I know what you are thinking'! Tea parties, playing house, dressing dolls, baking is all what you have to look forward to together and so much more. And your big sisters Jen, Meg and Kerri will be able to teach you so many things, doing your hair, matching your clothes and even doing dishes (watch out, they are already counting the days before you can take over in the kitchen!) And you have a special place in your big brothers hearts. When I see you give them 'that smile' I just see there hearts melt. You are a special gift to all of us. I never dreamed that we would have 10 children, but I can't imagine our family without you. I am so glad God chose to send you to us to compliment our family. I pray that as you grow you will learn the love of God through us, your family and that you will desire that love for yourself and personally get to know Him.

No comments: