December 31, 2008
December 30, 2008
December 29, 2008
Our Growing Family
December 28, 2008
December 26, 2008
December 21, 2008
December 19, 2008
December 17, 2008
December 15, 2008
Rebecca sent this email to me. Thought it was too funny not to share :)
ONLY IN AMERICA......
- Do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front
- Do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a diet coke.
- Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- Do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
- Do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
- Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
- Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why you don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why "abbreviated" is such a long word?
- Why it is that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
- Why the man who invests your money is called a broker?
- Why the time of day with the slowest traffic is called rush hour?
- Why there isn't mouse-flavored cat food?
- You know that indestructible black box thats used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
- Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
- Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together? >
- If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
December 10, 2008
December 9, 2008
December 6, 2008
December 4, 2008
Today we are off to Winnipeg with Henry and Esther (Rebecca's dad and mom), and Joshua and Rebecca to do some shopping and then go to the Living Christmas Tree at Grant Memorial Baptist Church. Should be a good day :)
December 1, 2008
Brooke: (giggling) Made you say 'NO"!