| Home | Our Family |  

January 19, 2008

Not Much in Life is Free


But the Manitoba Ag Show was.
So on Thursday we went as a family.
It can be very expensive for our family to go to things like this when you have to pay per person.
But this was totally free!

The little boys had great fun climbing on all the newest machinery and trucks, eating too much candy at the booths, getting free toys, collecting many machinery pamphlets & cd's, and lots and lots of walking.

I got some free recipes, free popcorn (for those of you who know me well, you know that popcorn is one of my favorite snacks), free pens, and free excercise!

I posted a picture here but Megan had the camera and the older 4 were off with their friends so the pictures are all about them :)

But all and all it was fun and it was FREE!!!! (OK, maybe that excites me a little too much!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can totally relate. I am all over the free events too. It's way too expensive for us to do normal things and we only have half as many kids as you. It looks like a great time was had by all. Well from the teenagers perspective anyway!