| Home | Our Family |  

October 25, 2008

Feeling Loved

If you have ever read The Five Love Languages, you know about it. If you haven't read it, I strongly recommend it. Well, my love language is gifts. I love to give gifts, and I love to get them :) But to my dear hubby, gifts are the last on the list. Yet over the years he has shown me love so many ways in the unexpected gifts he has showered on me. And such a day happened yesterday. I have been trying to resize my engagement/wedding ring set for awhile. But over time, finally found out, the rings were too thin, and it would cost too much to rebuild them. Not a big deal, just rings right? Well Mark obviously read that I was disappointed :( So here is what he got for me.
I feel very loved sweetheart.
Thank you :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! I'm speechless, and I think you know me well enough (through E-mails)to know that's hard. What an amazing gift!

We too have read the 5 love languages book. I'm also a giver of gifts and myself. I also love are acts of kindness.

See I'm pretty sure we will have plenty to talk about:) I'd say have fantastic week end but it looks like you already are so, have a blessed one!

Karen said...

They're beautiful! Rodd thinks jewelry is a waste of money so if I received a spontaneous new wedding set you'd be picking me up off the floor!

Laura said...

How beautiful! That was so sweet and thoughtful.

Stacey said...

Wow! I had a similar experience when Rowan somehow got a hold of my rings and lost them. Keith bought me a new set for Valentine's Day, which just happens to be the day we got engaged :)