| Home | Our Family |  

December 30, 2008

For the Record

Joshua-I was induced 1 week early because of high blood pressure. He was born 6 days before his due date. Jennifer-2 1/2 weeks overdue. I still think the dates were calculated wrong as she was one of our smallest. Megan- 3 days overdue Kerri- right on the due date Caleb- right on the due date Zachary- 2 days early Jesse- 2 days overdue I still get confused today over Zach and Jesse's birthdays because Zach was due Oct. 18 and born on the 16th. Jesse was due on the 16th and born on the 18th! Nathan- 5 days overdue Brooke- 1 day overdue Mikaya- 9 days overdue (again, my cycle was not yet regular, I don't think due date was very accurate. So there you have it. My record of early/on-time/overdue. I'm still waiting........And I'm okay with it......Really :) I have learned that God's timing is absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Timing...God's is always perfect...so why sometimes is it so hard to wait?!

Thinking and praying for you!