| Home | Our Family |  

February 26, 2009

Last Minute Preps

Well the wedding is around the corner and things seem to be falling into place. Here's a peak at what we spent all day Monday doing. Can you guess what we were busy at?
Yesterday we went to pick up my sister Amanda from the airport.
Tomorrow we will be at the church putting finishing touches on the meal and setting up and decorating.
And today I am
-getting clothes ironed
-finishing up the slide show
-cut Mark's hair
-packing for our overnight stay at Mark's parents on Friday (it makes us almost 1 hour closer to the church where the wedding is at)
-trying to savour all the 'lasts' that are happening around here.
I haven't forgotten to link to some of my favorite blog articles.
Here is one from Making Home that could have come straight from my heart.
Enjoy!

No comments: