| Home | Our Family |  

August 31, 2009

You Know Your Tired When....

Tonight I was doing some last minute things before going off to bed when the phone rang.

It was quite late and I was wondering who would be calling at such a ridiculous hour.

But I answered it.

Hello...

Silence...

Hello.....

Then I just listened and continued picking up clothes off the floor.

There was only a little noise on the other end. Kind of like swish, swish...swish, swish.

Then my tired brain clicked and it took me only a couple of seconds to realize that the swish of the phone coincided with every time I bent over to pick something else up.

You see my cell phone was in my pocket and when I was bending over I pressed a button and I HAD CALLED MYSELF :) !!!!!!

So without saying anything else......I am going to bed :)

4 comments:

Esther said...

Well Rosalie,it sounds like you had both an interesting way to start and end off your day yesterday. Keep looking up and enjoy the sunshine of yet another day of oppertunities. May harvest go well for you today,Esther

Titus2Mom said...

Great story! That is such a mom of a big family!

Laura said...

OK this post made my day and I'm now wearing a very BIG SMILE :)

Way to funny!!!

Duckygirl said...

Hehe, that's funny!! :)

-Laura