| Home | Our Family |  

November 16, 2009

Footage of Our New Grandson

This past weekend we were once again privelaged to spend some time with Josh and Rebecca and see our sweet little grandson Andrew who is now 1 week and 5 days old. Although he would only be 32 weeks gestation as of Sunday.

He is doing well and when we visited this morning I was able to take some video of him in all of his sweetness. So I will let the video speak for itself....for as the saying goes...a picture is worth a thousand words. So I guess a video must be worth at least 10 x that. This could be the longest post yet :)



*CLICK ON THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER TO VIEW VIDEO *






4 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Loved the video! Precious memories for momma to always have..and they will be a sense of constant reminder when he is home how God is so good. I can still now look at NICU pics and the flood of emotions comes back to me and shows how much my Lord truly cares!! Still praying

Living In His Blessings said...

Good job Rosalie!How wonderful to hear his little cry! I hadn't heard him cry yet,think it sounds so cute. You can tell he does not like all those extras around his face. Praying that soon he will be able to do without.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so VREY much for doing those videos,they are worth so much.
I cried when I saw the first one.
It just touched my heart.
He is the sweetest baby ever,and hes so tiny.
I just can't wait to see him and hold him.

Thanks again!

Rae

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little guy!! He's already got a mind of his own and knows what he likes and does NOT like! :) Wow, congrats you guys. What a blessing.