| Home | Our Family |  

November 6, 2009

Grammy and Gramps Report

Thought it was about time for an update on little Andrew.

First off thank you for all your congratulations and prayers. It means so much to hear that people all over the world are praying for little Andrew.

He seems to be doing well. He was taken off the ventilator yesterday morning which was great news. He had to have blood given to him almost right away as his hemoglobbin was quite low. He has to have a couple of tests and app'ts, some routine, some things they are a little concerned about. We should know the results of those some time today.

We were able to see him when he was just a few hours old so that was exciting. He is a little sweetie. But so tiny. It's hard to believe they grow so much in the last 10 weeks.

Rebecca is doing well. She is hoping to be discharged today. I think she likes hospitals just about as much as I do :-) Joshua is a little sleep deprived but doing well too.

Grammy and Gramps are enjoying this new roll even though it didn't turn out quite like we expected it to! But we are so thankful that God loves our little grandchild so much more than we do and He has a perfect plan for him.

Thanks for tunning in to the GRAMMY AND GRAMPS REPORT. Oh ya, and by the way, I think I am getting a gray hair....YEAH!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Dianna said...

WOWWWWW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm overfilled with Happy Thanksgiving and Praises for you ppl. God is soo faithful and so gracious!! I haven't been here checking this blog for a few days I come back and look at all the news I find!!! again, WOW!!! WOW!! Praise God! So Tiiiiny yet so perfectly and wonderfully and fearfully made!! Thank you Lord, Alpha, Omega, father,Jesus!

Laura said...

Oh, wow! Congratulations!!! I missed all of this when it was happening, but I'm praying now. Andrew is beautiful!!!

The Rowley Family said...

thank you so much for keeping us all up to date. you all continue to be in our hearts and minds. congrats again and enjoy the gray hair!