| Home | Our Family |  

January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Man

Yesterday, my favorite man celebrated another birthday. I can't even begin to explain what a blessing Mark is to me. I knew he was amazing the day I met him but I have only begun to realize how amazing since we have been able to spend these many wonderful years together.

CARING

,

Loving

Handsome

,

Funny OK... VERY Funny,

Wise

,

Provider

Great Friend

Wonderful Daddy

,

Amazing Leader

......really words are not adequate.... I LOVE YOU MARK! I am so thankful to God for you. Praying you will have a great year! Love Rosalie

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

What sweet pictures! I enjoyed the one with your husband lined up with the kids at the curb.

Life is good~ Cinnamon

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr.Pauls!

I hope you have great year.
God bless you!

Raechelle

The Mayo Family said...

Dear Mr.Pauls,
We wanted to wish you a "Happy Belated Birthday"! WE hope that your birthday was filled with memories to last a lifetime,and also that you have many more to come! I really like the pictures of you and Mrs.Pauls! God Bless and be near!
Maggie for the Mayo crew!