| Home | Our Family |  

April 7, 2010

5 Generations

I never dreamed that I would ever be a part of a 5 generation picture but Easter day I had that special opportunity.
I actually still have 2 grandmothers that are still living. Soon I hope that we will be able to take a photo like this with my other grama as well.
I can't tell you what a special blessing it is to still have my G
rama Rowley around. She has been such an inspiration to me over the years. When I was younger I spent a lot of time at her house and one of the things I remember the most was her 'no nonsense' attitude to life and her ability to make me laugh. And to this day she still makes me laugh. Her wit is so refreshing, so uplifting. I have learned a lot from my Grama and I still love to be around her.
Here is the photo we took on Sunday. Isn't she just so sweet!
L-R
Back: My Dad, Brian Rowley & My Grama, Rita Rowley
Front: Me (no I'm really not that tired, my eyes just don't life flashes :) Our Son, Joshua Pauls
& Our Grandson, Andrew Pauls
Oh and another thing.....don't we just all match so nicely :)

2 comments:

Marcy said...

What a neat picture! I wish I still had grandparents alive. You do NOT look like the mother of all of those childre, much less a grandmother! :>)

Laura said...

AWW...that is so awesome!!! 5 generations...WOW!!!

What a great picture and on such a special day!
Love you all, Laura